Large motor sailing yacht Suheyla Sultan’s sleek lines were inspired by the beauty and elegance of an Ottoman queen. She was built in 1994 by Karadeniz boatyard in tuzla istanbul and completely refitted throughout 2002/2006. Her classic lines disguise a thorough bred modern yacht. She benefits from her brand new, up-to-date sailing gears and navigational systems. A stunning interior with elegant and stylish accommodation, incorporating a subtle mix of the traditional sailing yacht and a contemporary motoryacht with an illuminated interior design. She has two dining areas on deck. The cockpit is permanently covered by an awning, affording the perfect refuge from the sun, wind and spray . Suheyla Sultan has an exceptional for 6+1 guests cabines cruising. Sleeping 12 to 14 guests, she is very spacious with a comfortable and relaxing ambiance. Her friendly and professional crew welcome her clients on board and pamper them with fantastic food and service.
EUR 49,000.00 P/WK (high season)
EUR 42,000.00 P/WK (low season)
The Charter Fee includes the charter of the yacht with all its equipment in working order, tools, stores, cleaning materials, basic consumable stores for engine-room, deck and cabins etc.; the crew's wages, food; the insurance of the yacht for marine risk and third party claims and the crew for employer's liability.
The Charterer will be charged extra, at cost, for all other expenses. These will include fuel for the yacht, RIB or other tenders; food, wines, beers, spirits and soft drinks for the Charterer, other consumable stores, berthing dues and other harbour charges away from the yacht's own berth, including pilotage fees and charges for water and electricity taken from the shore, laundry, telephone, fax or telex via radio or Inmarsat, as well as the hire costs of any special equipment placed on board at the request of the Charterer.
Year of Built
1 x 540 hp CAT
• 6 cabins with king size beds, 2 with an additional single berth along with mini-bar, LCD TV/DVD/Stereo system and ensuite facilities, jauzzi tub in the deck master suite
• Satelitte TV & SATCOM(telephone/fax/email)
• Deck -jacuzzi with ozone treatment and wet bar
• Main saloon “glass-top” to watch the stars and the sails while dining or relaxing
• Under-water windows with lights to watch the sea life
• Extra large sea windows for plenty of light and great view of the seas in all guest suites
• 18-sqm water level platform unfolding the private beach onboard
• 5,00 m Zar boat with 115 HP and 3,20 m Zodiac with 50 HP outboard
• Extensive array of water sport equipments including jetski, water-skis, kayak, waverunner, snorkeling and fishing equipment.